Saturday, September 22, 2012

The In-Law-Suite is Sweet

My mom has finally moved in all the way, and I've been busy organizing. 

Mom has put together a nice in-law-suite

I've mounted the 42'' Plasma on a telescoping swivel mount and hid the lines. Put together an electric fireplace / entertainment center, and installed a wireless door bell system. 

The curtains are being made but I've already put up the rods.

Shot of the entry way

Shot of the Kitchen area

Shot of the 5x8 walk in closet 

Shot of the bathroom 

shot of the dinning bar

We had crown molding put up



 I finally got the sheds just how I want them. 

Hung all our bikes and put in a storage locker



Packed away lots of stuff and organized it


Cleaned and reorganized the tool shed




 We added a few things to the loft

I put moms old sleeper sofa and recliner up here and kept the 8' been bag as well



Added a few storage lockers and got rid of the desktop and the kids just use a laptop now.



My next update will be pressure washing the house or the dreaded room by room painting of the house. 








No comments:

Post a Comment