Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Playground Updates

We added a few things to the playground area. We built two 3' x 2' x 1.5' garden boxes and then attached two 6' x 2' shored up mesh wood for the beans to grow up. Once the beans come in it will be a great place for the daycare kids to take a break from the sun.

My little helper cut some wood.
My little helper screwed some boards

My little helper lined the boxes with garden silk

We cut and mounted wood mesh

We added dirt and planted lots of beans
Completed project

I dug a few holes and mixed a little quickqreet and put in two posts that after setting will be noise making stations with drums, pots, & pans to bang on and give old Mr Pete a headache. 
We dug holes

We set the poles in quickqreet and back filled

 I added a small stone pit for digging under the jungle gym.
We put down garden silk and sectioned off a small area for stones

Finished digging pit



 More to come......











No comments:

Post a Comment