Thursday, October 17, 2013

I Hate Painting

We did a lot of painting in the past few days. All I can say is I hate painting.



I started off taping everything and preparing the large daycare room for painting.


It took all damn day but Michelle and I painted the large daycare room and the daycare bathroom plus some of the hallway and stair way.

Michelle chose to accent 3 of the 4 daycare room walls in orange while making the majority of the walls a deep tan.

Daycare bathroom with orange accent wall

We were so tired of painting that we called in a friend we does painting on the side. Indian painted the small daycare room a light aqua color Michelle picked out.

My friend Indian painted my moms studio apartment the same color it was originally but this time with satin paint so the walls can be wiped clean easily.

Indian painted our foyer area and upper portion of the 20 ft walls in the dark tan Michelle picked out.


Indian did one hell of a job with the 20ft walls.
Without Indian I would have never figured out how to edge a few of the areas on the 20ft walls. Indian also showed me how to edge paint without taping.


With my new found skills I spent a day painting the loft and loft hallway Michell's deep tan. (1st side of the loft)
I sent a day painting the loft and loft hallway Michele's deep tan. (2nd side of the loft)


I gave the TV wall Michele's orange accent.


There are now only 4 rooms in our home that need painting. The master bedroom, the master bathroom, the laundry room, and the upstairs bathroom. The only room that will be receiving paint anytime soon will be the upstairs bathroom because flat paint in a kids bathroom just doesn't work. More to come......

No comments:

Post a Comment