Monday, April 27, 2015

Did some Playground Updates and planted some bushes

Michelle finally painted the 8' picnic table I built, I built a Teeter Totter for the daycare kids and planted a few bushes in front of the house to make Michelle happy. 
Before Paint


After Paint

The teeter totter was a add your own wood / sweat kit

I attached all the pipes and tightened everything in place

I used 2 bags of Quickrete. The base is going NOWHERE lol

The board required was a 4x10x14L but that is an expensive cut of wood so I took two 2x10x14L's and sandwiched the boards with liquid nails and a mess of 3" galvanized screws.

The project turned out very nice

The playground is looking good and open for business

I planted some bushes

Turned out nice
The next project will be sanding the front porches and painting them. I hate painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment