Thursday, October 13, 2016

Hurricane Matthew

Hurricane Matthew came and it didn't mess with us at our home to bad. The rest of the state seems to have got ripped a new one.

Chell and Amaya went shopping the day of the storm
Saturday 10/7/2016 the hurricane was on its way and all we got was a little wind and rain all day. The power was out all day long before the storm hit around 7pm. We got power around 6:30pm and had power all through the storm. Best hurricane so far for us.

Trees were on a gangsta lean after the storm

Shingles were missing after the storm 
We woke up to our fruit trees leaning hard, a few pieces of siding missing from the house and a yard full of little sticks and leaves.





I got on my ATV and drove around the neighborhood until I found our siding. After finding our siding I slapped it back up on the house. 




Chell and I unpacked the deck furniture out of the shed and slapped it right back on the deck.


The storms will come and I will fix.  

No comments:

Post a Comment