Monday, October 16, 2017

I've Been Fighting a Mole

At the end of September a mole moved into our front yard and began to dig holes and leave mole holes everywhere.

I first tried to kill the mole by using my push mower and blowing carbon monoxide down into his tunnels. Although I saw smoke coming from all over the yard in the tunnels the mole lived.



Views of the damage the mole was doing to the front yard.


After a month of trying carbon monoxide poisoning, poison peanuts, gum, random pitch fork stabbing, swearing and thinking bad thoughts. What worked was spraying and seeding the law to kill the underground bugs that were the moles food source and leaving him no choice but to eat the poison worms I placed in his tunnels. 



R. I. P Bongo Dowell my worthy opponent.


No comments:

Post a Comment