Saturday, November 5, 2011

Cleaned the Yard and Swept Up Today

11/05/2011 Today Chell and I took a walk then we swept up around the new place. Chell and I went to Lowes on a mission to price blinds only for Chell to find out Plantation Blinds WILL NOT (lol) be in her future $237 per window (we have 14 windows) LMAO cheap blinds here Michelle comes. Jaliel and I cleaned the yard up of all the nails and construction debris. Today was a fun working day. We can't wait to move in.


Cleaned around the yard 1

Cleaned around the yard 2

Cleaned around the yard 3
I took some random shots of the plumbing under the house.
Random plumbing shot 1

Random plumbing shot 2

Random plumbing shot 3


 11/04/2011 I bought some cool metal signs to decorate my game room.
Cool Metal Wall Signs

No comments:

Post a Comment