Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A few days to go

1/3/2012 Here are lots of pics from the last few days. As it is now we close this Friday.
The house got power today 1/3/2012

The house got power today 1/3/2012

My  son, my brother and I put together and installed the laundry room cabinets 

Laundry room cabinets open

Delta Touch faucet got installed in the main kitchen

Delta Touch faucet got installed in the in-law-suite

I installed a baby changer and a couple of shelves. 

Mirrors and bathroom hardware got installed

Shower doors almost installed

The tile is in place

All the closets got wire shelves installed. I'll be custom building the closet storage shelves after we move in.




Carpet is installed upstairs, living room and all the bed rooms

3/8 wood flooring in the second daycare room

3/8 wood flooring in the first daycare room




Septic sensor and alarm got wired

Drain field got dug in


1st Layer of the installed drain field

The septic tank is wired, connected, and installed

For 2 days my kids and I have cleaned & racked out the yard tomorrow we seed, straw, & water.

 

We have the seed and straw ready to go
I got to switch on all our lights, run all our faucets, and flush all our toilets today. I also got to break my back racking a 1/2 acre lot to clear it of roots, rocks, & construction materials . I will be so damn glad to have this build and move done and over with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment