Monday, November 11, 2013

1st step in making the master bedroom and bathroom awesome.

I started out removing outlet covers and anything else mounted to the walls and ceiling.

 


2nd I painted all the hard to reach parts of the ceiling by hand.


Next I rolled the entire ceiling plus a foot down the wall

You are now looking a finished ceiling
 
Next I cut in on the trim using the second color
You are now looking at finished walls
I measured all my trim, painted and made all my cuts on the trim that was going one foot down from the ceiling separating the wall color and the ceiling color.
This is the finished product. Copper ceiling with grey walls 1
This is the finished product. Copper ceiling with grey walls 2
 
Next comes hardwood flooring and a tiled shower and bathroom floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment