Monday, October 6, 2014

Not a house project but ohh well...

I bought my oldest daughter her first car and of course it needed a few fixes and updates so here is what I did.


I washed and waxed the exterior



One of the tail lights was cracked and filled with water so I drained the light and sealed it up with aqua seal until the new tail light came in.
I installed the new tail light.

I cleaned the front and back emblems 

I accented the front and back emblems with metallic purple
I added a purple decal 

This is the dirty plain interior before I got a hold of things
I took apart various parts of the dash 

I cleaned and sanded all of the dash parts that I was going to paint

I primed and sanded all the clean dash parts 


I painted and installed the dash parts
View 1

I painted and installed the dash parts
View 2
This was how the doors looked before
I had to fix both doors, paint, and install new working speakers
My girls love not riding the bus any more


 Now Maliea has a clean fully working Beetle. Super dad out.........

No comments:

Post a Comment