Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The Painting of the Master Bathroom

 I hate painting. I only have two more rooms to go. The master bedroom closet and the laundry room will be my next painting jobs.

Before. Contractor grade flat paint and large mirror with cheep contractor grade fixtures

Before - Contractor grade flat paint and a non matching towel rack

Before - Contractor grad flat paint

My self made shelf that held my Bluetooth radio 
I pulled all the fixtures and mirror and prepped for painting

I pulled the fixtures and prepped for painting

I pulled the fixtures and prepped for painting
I painted the trim areas first

I painted the trim areas first

I painted the trim areas first
painted a dark grey latex pain and replaced the fixtures with matching nice fixtures. I also replaced the contractor grade mirror with a semi nice mirror.
painted a dark grey latex pain and replaced the fixtures with matching nice fixtures

painted a dark grey latex pain and replaced the fixtures with matching nice fixtures. The ugly white tile will be coming down over my Christmas break.

 I replaced my self made shelf that held my Bluetooth radio with a glass and metal fixture that matches the other fixtures 
I installed the old contractor grade mirror in the walk-in closet as a full body mirror for Chell

I installed a coat rack in the main daycare room. I mounted it low so the daycare kids can hang their own jackets.
 
Next I'll be replacing the ugly contractor grade carpet in the master bedroom with something nice stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment