Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Man / Woman Cave Take 2

With the kids older or gone from home I can once again try to make the loft a nice place for Chell and I to get away from all the daycare stuff and have a spot to chill and not have to see any stuff that reminds us of work.

Right side of the loft
 I added 2 hand me down leather recliners (thanks mom) and I rearranged the other furniture to focus on the TV.  

Left side of the loft
I took out the old broken treadmill and put up a Marvel framed picture.

Close up of the right side of the right side of the loft

 I put many of my POPS from my Lootcrates - Collector Corps - Smugglers Bounty boxes out for display.

Close up of the other side of the right side of the loft
Close up of the left side of the loft
Pretty sure all we will do in the future is get rid of our first flat screen TV and replace it with some new goodness and maybe replace the carpet and enclose the upstairs when Amaya leaves in a few years. Chell still has to add some of her junk that makes her happy to the walls. I have no idea what stuff  she will put up (she has no hobbies other than spending money lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment